Friday, May 11, 2012

The Sketchbook Project 2013

The Sketchbook Project 2013, by Art House Co-Op,  is now open for participation. As you may know, I participated in the 2011 Project (see some of my drawings here) but skipped last year because I didn't feel all that inspired. When I did the project the first time I would open the pages and just draw a blank, I didn't really know where I wanted to go with my book so it ended up being just a loose jumble of sketches and words that I completed at the last minute. Well, this year they have presented some new themes and one of them is 'Memoir'. I have always wanted to write a memoir, my early childhood especially was the stuff of fiction, so I've signed up and I can't wait to get started! I'll be posting some of my new drawings in the months to follow but for now, in keeping with the theme, here a few pictures of me when I was, as my grandaddy used to say, a 'little stinker'.




2 comments:

  1. Love the one of you walking away from the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Margaret; yes, I was a "mess"!

    ReplyDelete